SALES: 1300 852 599
- Lead Generation : stimulating the prospects’ interest in your products and services through advertising, content marketing, etc.
- Lead Capture : capturing prospects’ data through webinar registration, white paper downloads, blog comments and other web forms
- Lead Qualification :once the leads are in your system, you have to qualify them according to your lead criteria (i.e. somebody who signs up for your newsletter might be qualified as a raw lead whereas somebody who signs up for a free trial would be a marketing qualified lead, so, consequently, each would be targeted with different marketing activities and lead nurturing tracks)
- Lead Distribution : once the leads are qualified, they are assigned to particular account managers or sales reps to nurture them until they convert into actual customers or revert back to one of the previous stages of the sales cycle for more nurturing
- Lead Nurturing : a process during which account managers or sales reps engage a qualified lead in a series of marketing activities designed to eventually convert them into a customer
- Lead conversion : the moment when all the pieces of puzzle come together and a nurtured lead becomes a customer
|SALES LEAD MANAGEMENT SOLUTION|
Every business is looking for ways to generate more leads and close more deals. The only way to get from lead generation to lead conversion is with an efficient lead tracking system. If you don't track your prospects' journey through your leads funnel and nurture them accordingly, few will actually become your customers. LeadMaster helps you close this loop by tracking leads in real time throughout the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to lead closure. You can pinpoint which marketing programs are working best, which leads are converting into revenue and which ones aren't, all of which will allow you to optimise your performance and improve future decision-making processes.
As a centralised online database, LeadMaster CRM allows you to capture leads from different sources, including imports from other enterprise applications, third-party lead providers, telemarketing, landing pages, direct mail, event registration, etc. Our lead provider populates the CRM database automatically and in real time. Once in the system, the leads can be automatically assigned to sales reps and channel partners with email notifications to alert them of the new opportunity. You'll never lose another lead again.
As sales reps follow up on leads, a journal of sales activity is created for each opportunity. You and your team will be able to track the progress of each lead, update lead status and schedule callbacks with reminders. At the same time, you'll benefit from valuable feedback on lead quality.
Managers can track the progress of every lead through dashboards and other tools for sales analysis. LeadMaster CRM also tracks partner sales and enables management to create reliable forecasts.